MAKE SCRUMPTIOUS SIGNATURE DESSERTS WITH KOKOMAĒ SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE BARS!
Let’s kickstart this new year with mouth watering sweet dishes that will enliven your taste buds! These delish treats are compiled by Laasya Goel, a student of Culinary Arts, who loves eating food as much as she enjoys cooking! Baking is her major forte and she believes in using only the finest ingredients in her recipes!
“Working with Kokomaē’s couverture chocolate truly changed my choices when it comes to desserts! I used to go for compound chocolate earlier, but the smoothness of Kokomaē chocolate makes me never want to go back to any other chocolate!”
- Laasya Goel
Kokomaē Signature Bars can be enjoyed in more than one way! Either bite into the bar and relish piece by piece, or chop up the bar and use it as a flavourful ingredient in one of the following delicious recipes!
Three Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
A creamy decadent fudge made with only three basic ingredients and Kokomaē chocolates.
- 250g Kokomaē Chilli chocolate
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Kokomaē Chocolate Coated Nuts
- Chop the Kokomaē chocolate and add it to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add in the condensed milk and butter and melt it completely. Mix in 45 second intervals.
- Once fully melted and mixed, pour it into a plastic lined pan.
- Top the fudge with a garnish of your choice (preferably Kokomaē dragees!) so they stick to it.
- Let it set in the refrigerator until fully hardened.
- Once set, cut into squares and serve.
Single-Serve Chocolate Lava Cake
- ¼ cup (40g) Kokomaē Orange Peel dark chocolate
- ¼ cup (50g) salted butter
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- Powdered sugar, for garnishing
- Orange Peel, for garnishing
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl .
- Mix in the flour, cocoa, sugar and milk until no lumps are visible. Pour the batter into a greased tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Garnish and serve warm.
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ½ cup (110g) salted butter
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup (80g) Kokomaē Fruit and Nut Chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Once pale and fluffy, add in the vanilla and mix.
- Sift in the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- Add in the milk and give it a final mix.
- Next add in the chopped chocolate and fold it in.
- Flatten the cookie dough balls slightly on the baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 12 and a half minutes.
- Serve warm.
These delectable desserts are the perfect dishes to serve at parties, family get-togethers or can be enjoyed after a chill night in. Or better yet, plan a date to make these easy sweet treats along with your loved one. Let your year be filled with love, laughter and sweetness!